Used for more than 2,500 years, black seed oil (Nigella Sativa) is a natural treasure.
Extracted from cold-pressed organic black cumin seeds, it contains more than 100 active ingredients that act in synergy.
It is only recently that science has discovered its secrets!
- A high concentration of Omega-3 and 6, which help the proper functioning of the nervous system and the elasticity of the skin.
- A high level of Thymoquinone (at least 350 ppm). This key active principle, recognized in the pharmacopoeia, gives this oil many interesting properties. Mainly:
- Anti-allergenic, anti-inflammatory
- Anti-bacterial , anti-viral, anti-fungal
- A multitude of vitamins and minerals: vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, E, pro-vitamin A, biotin, folic acid, selenium, zinc, magnesium ...
- Enzymes, which help the body and the skin to fight against external aggressions.
Externally, it helps prevent and fight against:
- Inflammation of acne pimples
- Atopic eczema, psoriasis, mycoses
- Oral herpes
- Itching related to skin conditions
- Dandruff, devitalized hair
Clinical studies have shown that Nigella oil can significantly strengthen the immune system, thus facilitating the body's defense against pathogenic elements.
It can be a real ally to recharge your batteries and fight against:
- Hair loss problems
- Brittle nails
- Seasonal allergies
Size: 2 oz (60 ml)